CELEBRATING LOCAL MUSIC
LATB is creating a live festival to exclusively showcase local bands and musicians from around Tampa Bay. For the inaugural festival, we will team up with four venues in the edge district of St. Pete, where 16 bands, solo acts, and musical performance artists will take the stage. We are hoping to collaborate with venues, businesses, and vendors to help bring visitors and to make an enjoyable visit for all persons involved.
Late 2018 to Early 2019
7pm - 11pm
The Edge District
Est. Turnout: 250-300+
Target Audience: Tampa Bay area
Demographics: 12-45 yrs
FYI (Some stats for you)
- Music is prevalent in St. Petersburg, with 10+ festivals per year featuring regional and Florida state bands.
- 50+ venues host music shows in St. Pete alone and can reach all audiences.
- Annually, St. Pete attracts 6,197,500 global visitors yearly spending a total of $4.25 billion.
- There is only 1 music festival that is free in St. Petersburg and reached 300-500 visitors.
- Bands bring in a mean range of 150-250 visitors each depending on popularity, increasing word of mouth marketing tactics, raising awareness of local businesses by 12%.
- Tampa Bay is the heavy metal music capital of North America